Saturday, December 4, 2010

Skirnishes

I mentioned in my post about reaching level 20 that you are bale to start skirmishing.  Skirmishes are kind of like private instances you can do.  Skirmishes are repeatable and can be done once a day.  Because skirmishes are typically done at your level (especially if you're skirmishing solo), you get a lot of experience for each skirmish.  When you're skirmishing, you get a drone to fight with you that you can customize to learn different skills and to fight with a certain style.  For example, you can make your warrior a fighter, a healer, etc.  I've really enjoyed skirmishing with my friends and Kin members.  They've taken me on some really high level skirmishes, so far above my level that I wasn't able to attack anything, and I've received a ton of experience, and it's fun to watch everyone work together.  It's also really fun to have a group of people who know how to work together and are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment